eTurns for EMS
eTurns provides EMS agencies with automated par restocking, as well as email alerts for scheduled vehicle maintenance and device calibration.
Our cloud software provides real-time visibility wherever mission-critical inventory is stored and creates electronic records for increased accountability and decreased liability.
Right Supplies. Right place. Right time.
Automate with eTurns cloud software to optimize inventory levels, manage liability, simplify restocking and save time and money.
- Set par/min/maxes to automate restocking.
- Access vendors’ catalogs to find new items to manage in your stockroom/truck.
- Drive efficiency with eTurns’s powerful analytics, email alerts and reporting.
- Integrate eTurns with other ERP or accounting solutions.
Can eTurns help me schedule vehicle and device maintenance and track the parts I need for maintenance?
Yes. eTurns helps you manage vehicle and equipment maintenance. Use eTurns to schedule the work and send email alerts for upcoming maintenance. We also manage the parts needed for that maintenance.
“We were using a completely manual process that led to a stockroom filled with unused supplies and lots of stuff expiring. Switching to eTurns demonstrated significant change in a short period of time. The value of our inventory on hand was north of $75,000 when we started using the system; now we have around $20,000 sitting on the shelves. The drain on my time has been significantly reduced and continues to improve.”
— Brian Galowitz, Minnesota Operations Manager, Lakes Region EMS
- Provide real-time visibility into stock levels of devices, supplies and medicines in stockrooms, ambulances, fire trucks and more.
- Ensure accountability for supplies on a truck at the beginning/end of a shift.
- Track controlled substances.
- Track expiration dates to decrease waste.
- Avoid stockouts.
- Decrease shrinkage.
- Decrease the liability associated with poor inventory management.
- Simplify and automate the reordering process.
- Optimize inventories and reduce levels by up to 40%.