Remote Storeroom Inventory Management
eTurns Remote Storeroom is cloud-based software that provides organizations with real-time visibility into remote stockroom inventories and then automates the order process. Designed for companies who want to manage consigned or customer-owned inventory, not just do replenishment, eTurns Remote Storeroom allows a user to do more automated and sophisticated inventory management with a barcode scanner/PDA.
eTurns Remote Storeroom capabilities include setting min/max parameters; limiting spending by project or item; making a kit; staging inventory; automating cycle counts; tracking serial numbers, lot numbers, date codes; managing assets/tools; and many other sophisticated yet easy-to-use modules, as seen below.
- up to 90% reduction in procurement costs through automation
- distributors report over 20% revenue increase with eTurns
- reduce inventory levels and carrying costs by 35%+
- manage consigned or customer-owned inventory
- increase inventory accuracy by 20%
- set min/max inventory levels based on actual usage
- eliminate stockouts as well as purchase order paperwork/calls/faxes
- optimize inventory and track usage across multiple remote stocking locations
- powerful dashboard analytics with alerts to drive increasing levels of efficiency
- get customizable reports to pinpoint any transaction