Wireless Mobile Cart Inventory Management
Whether you are a manufacturer with multiple workstations or a distributor supplying parts to a contractor on a multi-story construction site, eTurns can help you manage that point-of-use inventory on a wireless mobile cart. Manufacturers and contractors who need to move parts to different points-of-use in the course of a day’s work can do so and still prevent stock outs as well as automate replenishment with eTurns Wireless Mobile Cart Inventory Management.
eTurns puts Mettler Toledo sensors under bins of parts that reside on battery-operated wireless mobile carts. eTurns software converts the weight of the material in a bin to quantity and compares it to a customer-defined minimum and recommends replenishment if needed.
- Eliminate stockouts by monitoring usage with no labor costs
- Optimize inventory by adjusting min/max after trending usage
- 24/7/365 visibility and monitoring from any browser
- Perform complete physical inventory before making a replenishment run
- Removes human error
- Reorder automatically
- High ROI
- Up to 90% reduction in procurement costs through automation
- Distributors report over 20% revenue increase with eTurns
- Reduce inventory levels and carrying costs by over 35%
- Use consignment
- Drive increasing levels of efficiency with powerful dashboard analytics and alerts
- Get customizable reports to pinpoint any transaction