TrackStock eVMI is eTurns’ most automated inventory management solution. It puts IoT weight sensors under bins of supplies that work together with eTurns TrackStock eVMI cloud software for fully automated replenishment. eVMI converts bin weights to quantity to allow complete physical inventory counts multiple times a day with no human intervention.
1) eTurns puts an IoT weight sensor under a bin of parts on a stationary rack or mobile cart.
2) The sensor measures the weight of the parts at user-defined intervals.
3) When the weight falls below a minimum, a replenishment order up to the maximum is sent through the eTurns TrackStock eVMI cloud-based application to the distributor’s ERP system.
4) The distributor fulfills the order, the parts are shipped to the facility and the vendor or customer restocks the bins.
5) This works for parts that weigh between .012 ounces and 3200 pounds. Fit up to 48 eVMI bins on a standard 7ft x 4ft rack with 6 shelves.
Get the benefits of inventory vending at 15% of the cost
eTurns eVMI uses sensors under bins to monitor usage and trigger replenishment orders. No employees are required to monitor inventory levels. ETurns eVMI offers 6 out of the 7 benefits of a vending solution: optimized inventory, higher service levels, reduced cash-in-inventory, cost-effective replenishment, vendor-managed inventory, and bins that are not stuffed with excess inventory. eVMI does not offer controlled access, but that feature is overkill for many companies.
Eliminate stockouts by monitoring usage with no labor costs
Optimize inventory by adjusting min/max after trending usage
24/7/365 visibility and monitoring from any browser
Perform complete physical inventory before making a replenishment run
Removes human error and reorders automatically
Up to 90% reduction in procurement costs through automation
Distributors report 30%+ revenue increase with eTurns
Reduce inventory levels and carrying costs by up to 73%
Powerful dashboard analytics with alerts to drive increasing levels of efficiency
Get customizable reports to pinpoint any transaction