Project Spend Limits
One of the most difficult aspects of being a profitable contractor is monitoring spending as a job is underway. eTurns has created a module that allows the consumption of material to be tracked against multiple project budgets or just one. Individual items can also be tracked both in dollars as well as in individual quantity. When the limit of the project’s total budget, or the quantity of an item, or the dollar limit of an item is reached, the next pull will be stopped, and an email is sent to the person who can approve changes to the project spend limits. In addition, requisitions, instead of pulls, will be created until the spend limits are increased, helping the contractor keep track of spending.
Capabilities within the Project Spend Limits Module:
- Apply all consumption to one project spend
- Assign consumption to multiple project spends
- Make a project spend selection mandatory to complete pull
- Set spend limits on total $ or quantity of an item
- Exceeding spend limit will stop pull and display message