eTurns offers multiple techniques to replenish storeroom inventories. First, if you want to do VMI/CMI, eTurns helps you automate replenishment by using an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch to scan barcodes of those items needing replenishment. Second, with consigned inventory, eTurns tracks consumption and consumption triggers replenishment as well as an invoice. Third, if you want to optimize your customer-owned inventories, use eTurns min/maxs. As material is consumed, our trending feature assists you in tuning the min/maxs to reduce standing inventory and eliminate stockouts. Orders are sent to the eTurns cloud and then on to appropriate distributors to fulfill. Orders may be changed up to the time that the distributor has shipped any material.
Capabilities within the Replenishing Module:
- Make VMI/CMI ordering more productive using iPhone/iTouch/iPad/Scanner to scan bar codes
- Using min/max, suggested orders are created automatically
- Send orders automatically based on user-set schedule
- Use eVMI sensors to automate inventory monitoring and replenishment
- Receive orders through EDI/XML/flat file integration or emails
- Allow change orders