eTurns TrackStock Manage
eTurns TrackStock Manage is cloud-based software that provides distributors and their customers with real-time visibility into point-of-use inventories and then automates replenishment using Phones, PDAs, RFID or IoT weight sensors. Whether the inventory is located in stockrooms, service trucks or mobile carts, TrackStock Manage helps distributors and their customers track quantities on hand and optimize those inventories to prevent stockouts and excess. With TrackStock Manage, customers scan items as they are used. The software records the usage and constantly compares the quantity on hand to the min/max and does automated replenishment when a minimum is triggered.
Managing consigned inventories is simple with eTurns
The solution works for consigned or customer-owned inventories. Managing consigned inventory is much less of a headache with eTurns because we capture all usage transactions, allow the distributor to invoice accurately, and provide one set of books for reconciliation.
eTurns powers the automated replenishment value-added services of distributors like Anixter, Graybar and Rexel
In an increasingly competitive environment, distributors who save their customers time and money with useful value-added services will be able to retain and grow those customer relationships the best. eTurns powers the automated replenishment value-added services that distributors like Anixter, Graybar, and Rexel co-brand and offer to their customers. Some distributors offer eTurns inventory management software for free and some charge customers for it, but all of them have found that it helps them retain customers and even increase revenues by as much as 30%. Replenishing through eTurns is 90% faster than manual clipboard/fax methods or e-commerce sites that require sign-in and keying in part numbers. On top of that, TrackStock Manage customers have been able to decrease inventories as much as 73% through optimization. It makes sense that customers are loyal to distributors who are saving them time and money.
- 90% faster to do replenishment with eTurns instead of manual methods or e-com sites
- distributors and customers decrease procurement costs by up to 90%
- distributors report increasing same-customer revenues by over 30%
- customers have reduced inventory levels and carrying costs by up to 73%
- manage consigned or customer-owned inventory
- increase inventory accuracy
- set min/max inventory levels based on actual usage
- eliminate stockouts as well as purchase order paperwork/calls/faxes
- optimize inventory and track usage across multiple remote stocking locations
- powerful dashboard analytics with alerts to drive increasing levels of efficiency
- get customizable reports to pinpoint any transaction